27 Jul Virtual Instruction Made Easy -this Friday 7-31 @ 2EST
Seminar for: Parents, Teachers, Administrators, Students, and anyone wanting to know how to do Easy Virtual Instruction
Friday July 31, 2020 2 EST – connect link here and below
Presented by the TechVision Team who began virtual instruction in 2007, teaching across the US to Alaska and Hawaii, every age and ability level. Present/past students and student Interns will be present, who can answer questions also.
This is about you and questions you have for the team. We will give a short introduction then let the participants ask questions about how any issue can be handled virtually for the best instruction delivery.
Such details as:
• Making the connection – combine school with virtual instruction
• How a blind student can be involved in a virtual classroom with the proper tools.
• Looking into the future – What tools/skills your child needs to be successful
• How to get necessary equipment and training• Tools for getting connected virtually
• Free Jaws license for all students-information will be given on how to obtain your free license.
Please post questions now to be added to discussion at: Techvisiontraining@yourtechvision.com. Recording will be posted on yourtechvision.com after seminar. There are only 100 seats available for this seminar so join early to get your seat.
Join information here on Friday- Via Zoom : How to Make Virtual Instruction Made Easy by TechVision Team