Seminar for: Parents, Teachers, Administrators, Students, and anyone wanting to know how to do Easy Virtual Instruction
Presented by the TechVision Team who began virtual instruction in 2007, teaching across the US to Alaska and Hawaii, every age and ability level. Present/past students and student Interns will be present, who can answer questions also.
This is about you and questions you have for the team. We will give a short introduction then let the participants ask questions about how any issue can be handled virtually for the best instruction delivery.
Such details as:
• Making the connection – combine school with virtual instruction
• How a blind student can be involved in a virtual classroom with the proper tools.
• Looking into the future – What tools/skills your child needs to be successful
• How to get necessary equipment and training• Tools for getting connected virtually
• Free Jaws license for all students-information will be given on how to obtain your free license.
Please post questions now to be added to discussion at: Techvisiontraining@yourtechvision.com. Recording will be posted on yourtechvision.com after seminar. There are only 100 seats available for this seminar so join early to get your seat.
Join information here on Friday- Via Zoom : How to Make Virtual Instruction Made Easy by TechVision Team
Hi Friends, Family and new friends
Find thousands of books: http://drmfree.calibre-ebook.com/by/genre